If you are an enterprise company, government organization or university, interested in our Enterprise-Grade solutions – learn more at tuxcare.com
The Platform for Linux Web Hosting
Industry Leader in Security, Density, and Manageability
*No credit card required
Stable servers reduce churn and allow you to increase density, and therefore magnify your profit. The CloudLinux OS stability features prevent resource spikes and make your servers rock-solid stable, even in the most stressful situations.
CloudLinux OS protects your servers from attacks by virtualizing users’ file systems and prevent sensitive information disclosure.
Our kernel-level technology prevents all known symbolic link attacks, which further enhances the security level of the servers.
Secure the unsupported versions of PHP where, vulnerabilities, even if discovered, are not patched by the PHP.net community
Multiply the number of users on a more stable server with Cloudlinux OS and manage any resources limits for each customer.
Troubleshooting performance problems with Detailed information on system bottlenecks, slow database queries, functions, or external calls.
You’re in good company
CloudLinux OS Shared works with all major control panels and is compatible with most software commonly used with CentOS and RHEL.
There are three Operating systems in the Cloudlinux OS product line:
- CloudLinux OS Shared – improves shared server stability, density, and security by isolating each tenant and giving them allocated server resources.
- CloudLinux OS Shared Pro – is an advanced version of CloudLinux OS Shared that includes deep-look performance analytics, and centralized monitoring tools.
- CloudLinux OS Solo – for small businesses and any individual with just one hosting account. It includes website monitoring, performance detection, and performance optimization tools, that allow to make sure that the website is up and running, help in investigating problems with WordPress, PHP, Database, and speed up a website.
- For a shared web server you can sign up for a free license for 30 days by choosing CloudLinux OS Shared Pro trial that includes all features of CloudLinux OS Shared and CloudLinux OS Shared Pro.
- For VPS, dedicated or virtual machines you can sign up for a free license of CloudLinux OS Solo.
Any trial license can be obtained here or in your CLN account if you already have one.
CloudLinux OS Solo starts from $4 per server per month
CloudLinux OS Shared starts from $9.9 per server per month
CloudLinux OS Shared Pro starts from $13 per server per month
All prices available here (link to pricing page)