We are pleased to announce that a new updated Imunify360 version 3.4.5 is now available. This latest version includes some bug fixes and new features.
- DEF-5722: fixed the AttributeError: 'cPanel' object has no attribute 'DISABLED_RULES_CONFIG_FILENAME';
- DEF-5752: fixed the FileNotFoundError: No such file or directory: '/var/imunify360/files/geo/v1/GeoLite2-Country.mmdb';
- DEF-5777: removed COMODO WAF from an incident description;
- DEF-5477: removed remaining references to imunify360-captcha;
- DEF-5579: do not spam log with scan scheme init message;
- DEF-5615: fixed KeyError: 'inotify';
- DEF-5660: options for php_i360 in the CageFS environment.
- DEF-5623: added Proactive Defense support for Plesk (UI);
- DEF-5649: enabled end-user UI for Resellers in cPanel and Plesk.
PHP-FPM, LSAPI, mod_php, cgid, fcgid configurations: in order to apply custom Proactive Defense settings, a web server must be restarted once a user changes Proactive Defense settings in UI or via i360 agent CLI tool.
To install the new Imunify360 version 3.4.5, please follow the instructions in the documentation.
The upgrading is available starting with version 2.0-19.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.