We are pleased to announce that a new updated Imunify360 version 3.4.1 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as new features and bugfixes.
The most notable is Proactive Defense production release.
To install the new Imunify360 version 3.4.1 please follow the instructions in the documentation.
The upgrading is available starting with Imunify360 version 2.0-19.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.
- DEF-5486: fixed an issue when Imunify360 agent did not start after 3.3.3->3.4.0 upgrade;
- DEF-5163: fixed an issue when scanning /proc;
- DEF-5360: Proactive Defense - do not group events with different action;
- DEF-5371: fixup “KeyError: 'severity'” frequent incident grouping error;
- DEF-5376: reviewed reputation management domain detection;
- DEF-5392: removed imunify360-captcha service from WHM/cPanel services list;
- DEF-5405: fixed OverflowError: Python int too large to convert to SQLite INTEGER;
- DEF-5432: fixed an issue when web shield gen_ports_conf.sh adds IPv6 addresses to resolver.conf;
- DEF-5417: fixed infinite loader in Backup Settings UI when there is no schedule and no error;
- DEF-5175: do not ignore incidents with attackers_ip=None;
- DEF-5135: fixed race condition in backup-systems: state backup->done change during `backup-systems status` request;
- DEF-5265: fixed an issue when "Malware read" is broken for end user;
- DEF-5302: suspicious files are now rescanned by other vendors during one scan;
- DEF-5313: fixed proactive details for end-user;
- DEF-5322: bump CentOS6/CL6 iptables version to 1.4.7-16;
- DEF-5328: symlinks are now not copied during config migration;
- DEF-5323: fixed RuntimeError from Inotify during Imunify360 shutdown;
- DEF-5227: DirectAdmin. Added requiretty exception for /usr/bin/imunify360-command-wrapper to sudo;
- DEF-5276: fixed a problem with DirectAdmin customized skin (CyberAdmin).
- DEF-5429: ClientUnblock message now has the highest priority;
- DEF-2458: modal window refactoring;
- DEF-4897: added intensity flag to UI (on-demand scan);
- DEF-4972: Proactive Defense - user side (agent);
- DEF-4976: implemented PHP module mode switching;
- DEF-4964, DEF-5122, DEF-5124, DEF-5285: Proactive Defense - UI;
- DEF-5284: added sorting for Proactive Defense table;
- DEF-4969: implemented full-function CAPTCHA on web shield side;
- DEF-4970: implemented simple path check for Proactive Defense;
- DEF-5172: several patterns feature for “ignore mask” field and descriptions have been added;
- DEF-5184: autosend false negatives to VirusDie;
- DEF-5185: incident/CAPTCHA logs;
- DEF-5212: integrated agent with Proactive Defense plugin;
- DEF-5252: vendors install on Ubuntu (DirectAdmin);
- DEF-5271: speed up ModSecurity scan script;
- DEF-5312: minor fixes in the UI.