We are pleased to announce that a new updated Imunify360 Beta version 3.4.1 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as new features and bugfixes.
- DEF-5486: fixed an issue when Imunify360 agent did not start after 3.3.3->3.4.0 upgrade;
- DEF-5163: fixed an issue when scanning /proc;
- DEF-5360: Proactive Defense - do not group events with different action;
- DEF-5371: fixup “KeyError: 'severity'” frequent incident grouping error;
- DEF-5376: reviewed reputation management domain detection;
- DEF-5392: removed imunify360-captcha service from WHM/cPanel services list;
- DEF-5405: fixed OverflowError: Python int too large to convert to SQLite INTEGER;
- DEF-5432: fixed an issue when web shield gen_ports_conf.sh adds IPv6 addresses to resolver.conf;
- DEF-5417: fixed infinite loader in Backup Settings UI when there is no schedule and no error;
- DEF-5175: do not ignore incidents with attackers_ip=None;
- DEF-5135: fixed race condition in backup-systems: state backup->done change during `backup-systems status` request;
- DEF-5265: fixed an issue when "Malware read" is broken for end user;
- DEF-5302: suspicious files are now rescanned by other vendors during one scan;
- DEF-5313: fixed proactive details for end-user;
- DEF-5322: bump CentOS6/CL6 iptables version to 1.4.7-16;
- DEF-5328: symlinks are now not copied during config migration;
- DEF-5323: fixed RuntimeError from Inotify during Imunify360 shutdown;
- DEF-5227: DirectAdmin. Added requiretty exception for /usr/bin/imunify360-command-wrapper to sudo;
- DEF-5276: fixed a problem with DirectAdmin customized skin (CyberAdmin).
- DEF-5429: ClientUnblock message now has the highest priority;
- DEF-2458: modal window refactoring;
- DEF-4897: added intensity flag to UI (on-demand scan);
- DEF-4972: Proactive Defense - user side (agent);
- DEF-4976: implemented PHP module mode switching;
- DEF-4964, DEF-5122, DEF-5124, DEF-5285: Proactive Defense - UI;
- DEF-5284: added sorting for Proactive Defense table;
- DEF-4969: implemented full-function CAPTCHA on web shield side;
- DEF-4970: implemented simple path check for Proactive Defense;
- DEF-5172: several patterns feature for “ignore mask” field and descriptions have been added;
- DEF-5184: autosend false negatives to VirusDie;
- DEF-5185: incident/CAPTCHA logs;
- DEF-5212: integrated agent with Proactive Defense plugin;
- DEF-5252: vendors install on Ubuntu (DirectAdmin);
- DEF-5271: speed up ModSecurity scan script;
- DEF-5312: minor fixes in the UI.
To install the new Imunify360 version 3.4.1 please follow the instructions in the documentation.
The upgrading is available starting with Imunify360 version 2.0-19.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall --enablerepo=imunify360-testing
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.