Forum
  1. Forums
  2. Imunify360
  3. Imunify360 and Imunify Sensor
  1. Ignacio
  2. 03.01.2020
  3.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I need to know all the different malware-cleanup/finished status outputs.
Couldn't find them in here: https://docs.imunifyav.com/imunifyav/#available-events-and-their-parameters

I'm making a script that uses the hooks to send emails to clients and it need to send different texts in different situations.

Thanks,

Ignacio
Rate this post:
  1. 03.01.2020 17:01:04
  2. # 1
Sergey Khristich Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hello Ignacio,
Thank‌ ‌you‌ ‌for‌ ‌reaching‌ ‌out!‌ The output depends on your actual script, and what malware-cleanup/finished hook does is generates an event for your script. If you require any further information, let me know. Thanks
Marketing Manager
  1. 03.01.2020 17:01:12
  2. # 2
Ignacio Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your answer.
Maybe I didn't explain myself well, what I was trying to ask is what possible values exists in the "params -> status" key.
I've ran the following using an actual scan and filtered the statuses but I don't know if these are all of it:

# imunify-antivirus malware history list --limit 10000 | awk '{ print $3 }' | sort | uniq
added_to_ignore
cleanup_done
cleanup_removed
deleted
deleted_from_ignore
failed_to_cleanup
found
restored_original
unable_to_cleanup

Do you have the full list?

Thanks,

Ignacio
  1. 03.01.2020 18:01:58
  2. # 3
Sergey Khristich Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Ignacio,
No problem:)
As per https://docs.imunifyav.com/imunifyav/#available-events-and-their-parameters the following possible values exist for the "params -> status" key: “ok”, “has_errors”, “failed”. Thanks
Marketing Manager
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.