Форум
  1. Forums
  2. Imunify360
  3. Imunify360 and Imunify Sensor
  1. Ali Chakeri
  2. Monday, 25 February 2019
  3.  Subscribe via email
Hello everyone,

After the last update of cPanel our Imuify stopped working. (we got many emails from cPanel that the service has filed to restart)

We asked our server admin team, and they failed to restart.

Then we asked to re-install and even during the re-install , the installation fails as well

Below is their reply regarding this issue, I would appreciate if you help us with this problem.

We have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but it is not working. I even did the yum updates and checked the logs but it is not working.

It seems like a bug with the installer.
It doesn't even finish installing, it stops and shows python errors

ImportError: No module named 'chardet.universaldetector'....

Since everything else is working, I don't recommend experimenting with touching python especially since cloudlinux uses python and it is working too

I would suggest contacting imunifyav regarding this and see what they say. If they need anything checked or changed or specifically ran on the server let me know and we'll gladly do it for you
Rate this post:
  1. 25.02.2019 08:02:19
  2. # 1
Dmitry Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hello,

Did you submit your request to support at cloudlinxu.zendesk.com?If yes then can you provide your support ticket id?
  1. 25.02.2019 08:02:16
  2. # 2
Dmitry Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
cloudlinux.zendesk.com
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
гость
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.