После обновления WHM 11.44 получение MySQL Governor cron error: Undefined подпрограмма getcpusers dbgovernor_map
Форум
  1. Forums
  2. CloudLinux and Control Panels
  3. CloudLinux and cPanel
  1. Scott Neader
  2. Friday, 22 August 2014
  3.  Subscribe via email
After our server was updated to cPanel 11.44, we are getting this cron email each night:

SUBJECT: Cron <[email protected]> /usr/share/lve/dbgovernor/mysqlgovernor.py --dbupdate

BODY: Undefined subroutine &Cpanel::Config::Users::getcpusers called at /usr/share/lve/dbgovernor/utils/dbgovernor_map line 82, <FILENAME> line 503.

Can you suggest the fix?

- Scott
Rate this post:
  1. 22.08.2014 09:08:17
  2. # 1
Bogdan Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Do you use latest db-governor ? I suppose you don\'t, please update it.
  1. 22.08.2014 10:08:39
  2. # 2
Scott Neader Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
I tried to update, but nothing is updated:

[email protected] [~]# yum update db-governor db-governor-mysql --enablerepo=cloudlinux
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities, rhnplugin, security
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
 * cloudlinux-x86_64-server-6: xmlrpc.cln.cloudlinux.com
cl-mysql-meta                                                                                                                                                                 |  951 B     00:00
cloudlinux-updates-testing                                                                                                                                                    | 1.1 kB     00:00
cloudlinux-updates-testing/primary                                                                                                                                            | 420 kB     00:00
cloudlinux-updates-testing                                                                                                                                                                 1627/1627
cloudlinux-x86_64-server-6                                                                                                                                                    | 1.0 kB     00:00
stable-arch                                                                                                                                                                   |  951 B     00:00
stable-generic                                                                                                                                                                |  951 B     00:00
stable-noarch                                                                                                                                                                 |  951 B     00:00
28 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Setting up Update Process
No Match for argument: db-governor
No package db-governor available.
No Match for argument: db-governor-mysql
No package db-governor-mysql available.
No Packages marked for Update
  1. 24.08.2014 02:08:08
  2. # 3
Votes
Undo
I went ahead and opened a ticket with CloudLinux, ticket #XAJ-546-92044

I will post the results, once the solution is found.

- Scott
  1. 24.08.2014 03:08:51
  2. # 4
Votes
Undo
It appears that I was not using the right Update commands.  I was using an old method, and not the current/proper method.  For anyone that is interested, here is the current update method:

To update: 
$ yum update governor-mysql --enablerepo=cloudlinux-updates-testing 
$ /usr/share/lve/dbgovernor/mysqlgovernor.py --install
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
гость
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.