Официальная поддержка cPanel для CloudLinux
Форум
  1. Forums
  2. CloudLinux and Control Panels
  3. CloudLinux and cPanel
  1. Igor Seletskiy
  2. Tuesday, 25 May 2010
  3.  Subscribe via email
I believe there are a lot to gain if cPanel would officially support CloudLinux. It means better support, better control, better integration

Please, cast your vote here:
http://forums.cpanel.net/f145/cloudlinux-support-cpanel-156845.html
Rate this post:
  1. 06.07.2010 11:07:13
  2. # 1
Suhas Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
By the time cPanel officially starts supporting cPanel over CloudLinux, would we get any support from ClouldLinux team with regards to any problem related to cPanel..

I might be too optimistic here, but we would be looking to migrate our cPanel servers to CloudLinux, hence have this query :)

Regards,
  1. 06.07.2010 11:07:04
  2. # 2
Igor Seletskiy Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Sure. If you have problems -- we would always try to help.
Of course -- quite often our knowledge of cPanel is not up to the level of cPanel support team.

TBH: The only time I heard cPanel rejecting support was when it was quota issue. Even then they were pointing people to our forum that explained how to fix it.
I haven\'t had any other reports of cPanel not helping out (maybe people just didn\'t tell me).
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
гость
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.