We're making life even easier when installing and setting up CloudLinux OS.
A new, user-friendly graphical wizard will help you install components and get your server up and running ASAP. It lets you select which components to install and sets them to default settings, and provide links to the manuals so you can read more about each module if you need to. It's available for Plesk, cPanel and DirectAdmin panels. Here's a quick look at it.When the wizard is opened, you'll see the first panel, shown below. (If this is the first installation of the lvemanager package, the wizard will open automatically. It is not available for updates of this package.)
Click Start Wizard.
In the next step, you can choose which CloudLinux OS components to install from the list:
- CageFS: The virtualized, per-user file-system that keeps users isolated and safe.
- LSAPI: A faster way to serve PHP pages.
- MySQL Govenor: For limiting MySQL usage for specific users.
- Node.js Selector: For choosing the Node.js versions available to end users.
- Ruby Selector: For choosing the Ruby versions available to end users.
- Python Selector: For choosing the Python versions available to end users.
- PHP Selector: For choosing the PHP versions available to end users.
Each component's installation status will be reported. When complete, the wizard will show a summary of its operations.
We hope you'll find this new way of installing and configuring CloudLinux OS components useful and easy.
If you have any comments or suggestions on this or anything else, please get in touch.