We are pleased to announce that a new updated WHMCS plugin version 1.3.3 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as new features.
Should you encounter any problems with the product or have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact our support team at cloudlinux.zendesk.com: the Imunify360 department. We’d be more than happy to help.
- DEF-3041: implemented IP-based licensing for Imunify360;
- DEF-6261: improved configurable options workflow.
- DEF-6154: fixes according to changes in CLN API.
To upgrade WHMCS plugin, please do the following:
- Download CloudLinux Licenses for WHMCS: http://repo.cloudlinux.com/plugins/whmcs-cl-plugin-latest.zip.
- Upload the archive to your WHMCS root folder and extract it. Files should automatically jump into their places.
- Run the script:
php <whmcs_root>/clDeploy.php --migrate
More information on WHMCS plugin can be found in the documentation.