We are pleased to announce that a new, updated Imunify360 Beta version 3.9.2 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as fixes.
Should you encounter any problems with the product, or have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact our support team at cloudlinux.zendesk.com: the Imunify360 department. We’d be more than happy to help.
The major fixes are listed as follows. Please find the full changelog below.
- Malware Scanner: database & log files, user mailboxes, and other system files are no longer being quarantined.
- Malware Scanner: fixed scanning report in the UI when infection was detected by ClamAV but should not be displayed to a user.
- Malware Scanner: fixed bug with incorrectly updating malware database for a cleanup.
- UI: The URL of the new CLN page is updated in the Imunify360 UI.
- Configs: fixed bug with duplicated “X-Real-IP” field in HTTP header.
- Proactive Defense: end of EasyApache 3 support.
- Fixed Imunify360 migration process when Imunify360 config is broken or user doesn’t exist anymore.
How to upgrade
To upgrade Imunify360 on CentOS/CloudLinux systems, run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall --enablerepo=imunify360-testing
To upgrade Imunify360 on Ubuntu 16.04, run the following command:
echo 'deb https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/imunify360/ubuntu-testing/16.04/ xenial main' > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/imunify360-testing.list
apt-get install --only-upgrade imunify360-firewall
How to install Beta
To install the new Imunify360 Beta version 3.9.2, please follow the instructions in the documentation.
- DEF-6603: fixed a bug when Imunify360 sometimes breaks Nginx configuration;
- DEF-7042: Hash in the DB does not match real file hash;
- DEF-7295: 114 migration fails if user config is not valid or user doesn't exist anymore;
- DEF-7317: raise Node.js version in rpm/deb specs (build dependencies);
- DEF-6684: add Imunify360-related directories to static Ignore List for Malware scan;
- DEF-7348: clean up websites using external databases procu2.db;
- DEF-6544: create and discuss tasks for level A WCAG requirements;
- DEF-7208: update default CLN page URL in Imunify360 UI;
- DEF-7037: disable Proactive Defence support for EasyApache 3.