We are pleased to announce that the new Imunify360 1.1.4 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as new features.
Imunify360 also has become more reliable and stable due to bug fixes described below.
Should you encounter any problems with product or have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact our support team at helpdesk.cloudlinux.com: Imunify360 department. We’d be more than happy to help you.
Available from this version Malware Scanner automatically scans file systems for malware injection and quarantines infected files. (Real-time scanning available only for Apache and pure-ftpd connections so far).
- Implemented HTTPS requests support to captcha server.
- DEF-1034: extended Imunify360 doctor;
- DEF-1033: PASSIVE mode was removed due to decrease false positives;
- DEF-1052: added modsecurity rule to address WordPress NextGEN Gallery SQLI;
- DEF-1023: processing incidents after aggregation;
- DEF-994: implemented Imunify360 mod_security vendors installation;
- DEF-1040: fixed timeout validation for AUTO_WHITELIST;
- WEB-277, WEB-425, WEB-439, DEF-1064, DEF-1066, DEF-1078, DEF-1088: numerous improvements on Imunify360 web interfac;e.
- DEF-1047: fixed issue with TIMEOUT in Auto White List and DoS Protection;
- DEF-1017: fixed error when servers become unresponsive to customer content;
- DEF-1045: fixed error when Iptables rules did not clean after stop on Centos 6;
- DEF-1015: fixed bug with ModSecurity not installed in cPanel;
- DEF-849: fixed issue with sqlite: OperationalError: no such table: iplist;
- DEF-989, DEF-969, DEF-970: fixed problem with black- or white-listed subnets and blocking, unblocking traffic from particular IP address among it;
- DEF-933: fixed problem with freezing captcha server;
- DEF-867: fixed duplicating alerts on Imunify360;
- WEB-442: fixed IPs moving between lists;
- WEB-449: fixed validation of numeric inputs on Settings tab.
To instal new Imunify360 version 1.1.4 please follow the instructions in documentation.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.