We are pleased to announce that the new updated beta Imunify360 version 2.5.2 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as the new features. Imunify360 has also become more reliable and stable due to the bug fixes described below.
Should you encounter any problems with the product or have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact our support team at cloudlinux.zendesk.com: Imunify360 department. We’d be more than happy to help you.
- DEF-2867: turn off options if conflicts detected in UI;
- DEF-2946: show TTL of IP;
- DEF-2979: created cli to manage whitelisted search engines;
- DEF-3046: deployed script checks for updates from imunify360 repository.
- DEF-2994: fixed bug with inotify watcher;
- DEF-3043: agent detects outdated ModSecurity vendors;
- DEF-3078: fixed broken web scans;
- DEF-3104: fixed "imunify360: unrecognized service" on first install;
- DEF-3082: fixed plesk extension installation on el/cl6.
To install new beta Imunify360 version 2.5.2 please follow the instructions in the documentation.
Note. Upgrade is available since Imunify360 version 2.0-19.
To upgrade Imunify360 run:
yum update imunify360-firewall --enablerepo=imunify360-testing
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.