Forum
  1. Forums
  2. Imunify360
  3. Imunify360 and Imunify Sensor
  1. Shannon Plaquet
  2. Saturday, 13 February 2021
  3.  Subscribe via email
I have a CentOS/CL8 system

After a recent Imunify update, I started receiving emails containing the following content. They come through every 5 minutes. Any suggestions on correcting this?

/usr/share/imunify360-webshield/webshield-watchdog:75: YAMLLoadWarning: calling yaml.load() without Loader=... is deprecated, as the default Loader is unsafe. Please read https://msg.pyyaml.org/load for full details.
parsed_config = yaml.load(f)
Rate this post:
  1. 14.02.2021 10:02:20
  2. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hi,

We are planning to fix this issue in the Imunify360 ver 5.5.3 - the internal task id is DEF-15704
Stay tuned to our blog at https://blog.imunify360.com for updates.
  1. 14.02.2021 14:02:50
  2. # 2
Shannon Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Is there any way to disable email notifications for the time being, so they’ll start back up after the fix?

…actually, I noticed that only 1 of my 4 servers is creating this notification. It happens to be the only one using CL8, but is it possibly a Python version I can simply remove from installation?

##
Side note: I cannot seem to login to this forum via mobile. I’ve tried several times. It shows all signs of logging in, but kicks me back to not being logged in.
  1. 14.02.2021 15:02:58
  2. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hi,

In order to avoid the warning and notifications, please change the yaml.load function to the yaml.safe_load one:

cp -p /usr/share/imunify360-webshield/webshield-watchdog{,.backup}
sed -i 's/yaml.load/yaml.safe_load/g' /usr/share/imunify360-webshield/webshield-watchdog

After that, make sure the issue no longer occurs:

/usr/share/imunify360-webshield/webshield-watchdog
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Shannon
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.

EU e-Privacy Directive

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience using our website and services. Read more about it in our Privacy Policy. Please agree to the use of cookies to proceed. Alternatively, you may disable cookies in your browser at any time.

You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.

You have allowed cookies to be placed on your computer. This decision can be reversed.