WordPress Image Uploads Over 2MB Blocked by Detect IPs Behind CDN Feature
Forum
For more information on the latest vulnerability (CVE-2018-12130, CVE-2018-12126, CVE-2018-12127, and CVE-2019-11091),
please refer to our blog post
  1. Forums
  2. Imunify360
  3. Imunify360 and Imunify Sensor
  1. Ryan Smith
  2. Wednesday, 03 April 2019
  3.  Subscribe via email
Hi there,

I had a customer report that they were no longer able to upload images to WordPress over 2MB.

Smaller images would succeed, but anything over 2MB would display a "HTTP Error" message in WordPress.

I tracked this down to Imunify360 being the cause of the issue (large image uploads would work when Imunify360 was stopped) and I further isolated this to the "Detect IPs behind CDN" feature.

After disabling this feature, large image uploads in WordPress would work again.

I should note that the customer's sites were using the CloudFlare CDN and my servers all use LiteSpeed web server.

Hope you can squash this bug!
Rate this post:
  1. 04.04.2019 09:04:20
  2. # 1
Dmitry Tkachuk Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hello, resolution of this issue could require remote access, so it would be better to make a ticket for our support team at the cloudlinux.zendesk.com. They will assist you in issue resolution.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.