why imunify cant detect malware or infected wordpress site from zip file and unzipped files?
Forum
  1. Forums
  2. Imunify360
  3. Imunify360 and Imunify Sensor
  1. farakara
  2. Wednesday, 25 April 2018
  3.  Subscribe via email
i have installed CL and I360 and uses DA control panel and installed imunify plugin too.
but, when i want test malware detection of imunify, upload an infected wordpress site in one zip file. this is done without any warning or detection! then i do unzip that file and search the root folder of taht domain, also there isnt any guard warning or etc.
this is important to know that when i uploading this file on another DA control panel on another server that protected with ClamAV, file uploading failed and this error has been shown:
NCSD/L.PhpTrojan.NastyInjection-2.UNOFFICIAL
filemanager_pre.sh error
Rate this post:
  1. 25.04.2018 16:04:02
  2. # 1
Votes
Undo
Can you please submit a ticket with us at https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com (Imunify360 department) and add the archive in question so our team can analyze why it went through undetected?
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.