Forum
  1. Forums
  2. Imunify360
  3. Imunify360 and Imunify Sensor
  1. Ignacio
  2. Thursday, 23 January 2020
  3.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I updated ImunifyAV+ today and when I go to "Features Management" it welcomes me with a new features management that uses packages instead of this menu.
How can I enable this using CLI or command line?

I also have some extra questions:

- What is "Proactive defense" that appears in the package?
- I was told that the auto-clean feature does not work yet, does it work with this update?

Thanks,

Ignacio
Rate this post:
  1. 23.01.2020 14:01:54
  2. # 1
Sergey Khristich Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hello Ignacio,
Thank you for reaching out!
- How can I enable this using CLI or command line?

Please refer to https://docs.imunifyav.com/cli/#feature-management for information about the usage of CLI for feature management.
- What is "Proactive defense" that appears in the package?

Proactive Defense is a feature that prevents malicious activity through PHP scripts. It is available as a PHP module for Apache and LiteSpeed web servers and analyzes script activity using known patterns like obfuscated command injection, malicious code planting, sending spam, SQL injection etc.
- I was told that the auto-clean feature does not work yet, does it work with this update?

It appears that the auto-cleanup feature does and did work in the past, but not with all file types, and that should have been resolved already. In the event you still see problems with a cleanup, please make sure to open a ticket https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and we will investigate.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks in advance!
Marketing Manager
  1. 24.01.2020 14:01:43
  2. # 2
Ignacio Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Thanks Sergey!
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.