CSF Integration
Forum
  1. Forums
  2. Imunify360
  3. Imunify360 and Imunify Sensor
  1. Michael Williams
  2. Wednesday, 08 March 2017
  3.  Subscribe via email
I have just begun rolling out the product on our servers. Does it installed the advanced firewall if CSF is installed?

I notice it says "White list management is disabled due to CSF integration mode.

Please use csf to manage white list."

I presume I am still getting the benefit of the advanced firewall?
Rate this post:
  1. 31.03.2017 15:03:53
  2. # 1
Alexander Z Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hello, Michael.

Imunify360 works in CSF integration mode when CSF is enabled and running. When CSF integration is enabled, Imunify360 uses LFD as a source for security events instead of OSSEC.

With CSF integration enabled, Imunify360 uses CSF as a source for black/white list thus managing such lists in Imunify360 is disabled. However, you can still view and manage gray lists in Imunify360 interface.

Also, when CSF is running, Imunify360 is still using an artificial intelligence to detect new threats and protect all servers that run the software. In additional, an advanced Imunify360 Captcha is still working.

So, yes, you still getting the benefit of the advanced firewall!

Regards,
Alexander, Imunify360 developer
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.