Forum
  1. Forums
  2. Imunify360
  3. Imunify360 and Imunify Sensor
  1. Glenn Taylor
  2. Tuesday, 20 November 2018
  3.  Subscribe via email
so I'll finish it here:

So I had to get the solution for first problem from Plesk and Cloudlinux should have communicated with clients about the problems with nginx bug and Proactive Defense bug asap.

It would have saved me a lot grief and expense.

Like I said, I get that mistakes happen. It happens to everyone and I can live with that part. It's finding out after the fact that Proactive Defense had a bug and I had to play detective to figure it all out.

Best regards,
Glenn
Rate this post:
  1. 21.11.2018 17:11:14
  2. # 1
Greg Zemskov Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Dear Glenn,

in our eagerness to get products out to you as soon as possible, we missed a bug that caused problems for some of our customers. First of all, we are really sorry for that—we could have handled it a lot better. After the issue was reported on forums, we worked on the solution to be released as soon as possible. Focusing all our efforts on fixing the problem has caused poor handling of customer communication on our part, which we did only through the helpdesk rather than post it on our blog or email communication to customers directly.

We've done a review of this incident and made some changes to make sure it doesn't happen again: we are improving the way we will communicate with customers; we've done some additional training on this feature for our support team, and we've made our testing processes more rigorous and thorough.

Our reputation is important but it is nothing without your patronage and your support of our products. In the security arena, time is of the essence, but so is correctness and accuracy, and we will be paying extra attention to quality aspects in the future.

If you want to discuss anything further, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] or to Igor Seletskiy, our CEO, at [email protected]

Gregory Zemskov,
Product Manager for Imunify360 security products
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.