Broken Repositories Upon Install
Forum
  1. Forums
  2. Imunify360
  3. Imunify360 and Imunify Sensor
  1. jonathan
  2. Tuesday, 08 May 2018
  3.  Subscribe via email
The two repos "imunify360-al-php" and "imunify360-ea-php-hardened" have both been broken across 4 different servers upon the install of i360. This results in broken yum until the repos are disabled manually.

These repos should either be fixed, or removed. I contact support who simply brushed off the issue saying "disable the repos".

This is completely unacceptable and not a proper fix from your side. Either remove the repos, or fix the product.
Rate this post:
  1. 09.05.2018 20:05:06
  2. # 1
jonathan Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
What's more annoying is that i360 is determined to re-enable these repos every single day. This renders yum useless.

I'm about 2 seconds from removing i360 on every single server I have it on.
  1. 10.05.2018 20:05:57
  2. # 2
Vladimir Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hello,

We have been informed, that this problem resolved in the latest update. Please enable imunify360 repositories and run:
# yum upgrade

If you face this problem again, please submit support ticket with error logs and we will take it further.

Thank you.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.