1. Forums
  2. General
  3. Programming for CloudLinux
  1. jvarred
  2. Wednesday, July 13, 2016
  3.  Subscribe via email
When you setup an LVE\'s limits to a certain value, let\'s say 750mhz, on lvestat2 sqlite file and /var/lve/info the reading for lCPU is 2500. So, Which are the measuring units used for the readings in both lve/info and the database used by lvestats2?
Rate this post:
  1. 15.07.2016 03:07:48
  2. # 1
Bogdan Accepted Answer
The file /var/lve/info is used by control panels to display to users their current usage, it is updated every 5 seconds by lve-stats . CPU limits are alwasys stored in percentages, 2500 means you set 25% of single core. So I can assume your single CPU speed is 3000mhz. In database you see just percentages, e.g. 25 . As well the same 25% will be shown in \'lvectl list\'.
  1. 18.07.2016 16:07:52
  2. # 2
jvarred Accepted Answer
And for cpu, what does a fault mean? Because sometimes in a minute I can register 3 faults, then 9 faults then 6 faults when doing a siege. I know that there is a overuse of resources but what does the number mean?
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.