How can i change all PHP-Modules on every user who uses alt-php
Rate this post:
  1. 09.01.2015 09:01:32
  2. # 1
Bogdan Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi Dominik,

the \'default modules\' which you choose from WHM > CL LVE Manager > PHP Selector menu will be enabled only for newly created users, since existing users already has phpselector configs in their home directories.

After switching to version 5.6 if you want to apply \'default\' modules you have to issue \'cagefsctl --cl-selector-reset-modules username1 usernam2\' command. Running that command without usernames will reset modules to default for all users, be careful with it.
  1. 08.01.2015 08:01:36
  2. # 2
Dominik Henze Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi,
i changed my default settings of the alt-php version 5.6 (upload_size, etc.) and added some modules as default module in my WHM/cPanel Setup. 
With selectorctl now i want to change every user on my WHM/cPanel instance from "native" to php 5.6 from alt-php. But after i change it with:

selectorctl --change-to-version=5.6 --version=native

The added modules are not present for the user, which config do i have to change to set extra php modules on every 5.6 user? 

Thank you for your Help!

Greetings
Dominik
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.