Forum
  1. Forums
  2. General
  3. General Discussion
  1. Hamed Afshar
  2. Saturday, 01 March 2014
  3.  Subscribe via email
Hi,
We have source guardian installed as a php extension, but enabling cagefs breaks it.
PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library \'/usr/local/php5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ixed.5.3.lin\' - /usr/local/php5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ixed.5.3.lin: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have solved this problem by the following commands:
mkdir -p /usr/share/cagefs-skeleton//usr/local/php5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/
cp /usr/local/php5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/* /usr/share/cagefs-skeleton//usr/local/php5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/
but I was wondering if what I did is right and does not raise a security threat?
Also, is it possible to embed it into cagefs script so that enabling cagefs would copy \"source guardian\" files as well?

Thanks
Rate this post:
  1. 02.03.2014 13:03:44
  2. # 1
Igor Seletskiy Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
You need to add it to CageFS:

http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.html?file_system_templates.html

CageFS is a white listing technology. It doesn\'t detect \"bad\" things. It just approves \"known/safe\" things.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.