Forum
  1. Forums
  2. General
  3. General Discussion
  1. Mesin Hosting Indonesia
  2. Sunday, 08 December 2013
  3.  Subscribe via email
hello cloudlinux.

straight to the head. on window we know some software to monitoring or maintenance hardware, such as HWMonitor, Defraggler, and other.  on linux we know that we have lm-sensors. or Psensor for the debian.

i think it's will be great if cloudlinux can also provide Hardware Health monitoring. and maybe a nice app for monitoring CPU and GPU temperatures and also Hardware Health monitoring for my cloudlinux OS?

becouse this will also usefull for the server owner to monitor the hardware health on they server.

do you think it's is possible to implement to cloudlinux os?

thanks
Rate this post:
  1. 08.12.2013 18:12:53
  2. # 1
Igor Seletskiy Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
I am not sure why you can use lm-sensors or psensors?
  1. 08.12.2013 20:12:31
  2. # 2
Votes
Undo
hello Igor, thank you for the replay

now i haven\'t used them at present on my cloudliux server. but maybe lets say this is good ide if the server owner can monitoring server hardware, don\'t you?
so they can know how the hard disk temperature, ram temperature, cpu temperature and any hard ware on their machines

thanks
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.