LVE with DSO
Forum
  1. Forums
  2. General
  3. General Discussion
  1. Ryan
  2. Monday, 16 January 2017
  3.  Subscribe via email
Is there any known issues with LVE and using DSO as the php handler for a server? I'm suddenly getting a lot of faults and I think it is due to 1 specific account, but I'm getting notifications for other accounts, but when I check the access logs there isn't anything there that should have triggered the fault.  And sometimes the snapshot isn't there for that account. 

If there is an issue, I'm ok with it.  I know DSO is pretty outdated.  I just need to know.
Rate this post:
  1. 16.01.2017 14:01:15
  2. # 1
Ryan Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
I have Apache suEXEC enabled.  The first link seems to indicate it will work when this is enabled.  And in the second link it lists a lot of yes's for mod_php, is that the same as DSO?

The Current Usage page in WHM does seem to accurately show what accounts are using resources.  Are you saying that just can't be trusted?
  1. 23.01.2017 14:01:24
  2. # 2
Ryan Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Was there an update to LVE around jan 13th? After that point I suddenly started getting lots of LVE faults across multiple servers on a consisent basis.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.