Forum
  1. Forums
  2. CloudLinux and Control Panels
  3. CloudLinux and DirectAdmin
  1. UnixGuru
  2. Saturday, July 20, 2013
  3.  Subscribe via email
When in PHP Selector, and I click \"Show PHP Settings\", if I change the value of a setting, clicking either \"Apply\" or \"Save\" nothing happens.

If I then select another setting, the original setting immediately reverts to the original value.

Have I forgotten something, or is this broken?
Rate this post:
  1. 05.08.2013 23:08:08
  2. # 1
Tony Baird Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
We're using cPanel and this had started happening in the most recent release as well.  Users cannot change it from cPanel we can however still change values using the CLI.
  1. 09.08.2013 10:08:23
  2. # 2
UnixGuru Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Ok, Thanks!

It\'s not just me then!!

I don\'t really want to start doing this for all of my users and can\'t really expect them to learn the CloudLinux instructions, I hope this gets fixed soon!
  1. 27.11.2013 19:11:35
  2. # 3
Przemek Peron Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
I\'ve noticed that changing PHP settings in DirectAdmin doesn\'t work well with some custom DirectAdmin Skins. For example when I was using MarinaRS skin I was unable to change the settings but in \"Enhanced\" skin everything works.
  1. 01.11.2016 07:11:24
  2. # 4
Baris Leenders Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
I just installed a fresh copy of CloudLinux7 with DirectAdmin and the UI of PHP Selector doesn't seem to work properly.
Í can't change the default php version whenever I hit save the following error shows up in the dev console:
index.html?page=selector:1445 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined(…)
Exact same thing happens when I try to update the modules

So I guess I'm stuck with the CLI for easy and fast changes.
  1. 15.11.2016 07:11:29
  2. # 5
Bogdan Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Baris, suppose lvemanager is old there. Can you plase try updating it to latest stable? Just use:
yum update lvemanager

Let me know how it goes after update.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
You may insert polls into your post. The poll would then appear in the post.
Vote Options
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.