php 5.3.3 interbase / firebird module
Rate this post:
  1. 14.08.2014 17:08:37
  2. # 1
Sándor Berényi Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
HI!

I would like to ask a little help in installing php5-interbase modul on our new CL6+ PP12. We moved everything from our old box Debian 4.0 + PP10. Under Debian the installation was easy it was managed by apt.

I tried to list yum packages for the keywords \"interbase\", \"firebird\" without any result.

Is there a possibilty to include some other source into the repo of yum so I can use yum to get interbase for php modul up and running?

Thank you for your help in advanced!

S.
  1. 15.08.2014 06:08:09
  2. # 2
Bogdan Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi,

If you do not use our PHP -Selector it should be done same way like on any other CentOS Plesk servers, but really I was not able to find any clear instructions for it. You should contact Plesk support about this case.
  1. 16.08.2014 14:08:51
  2. # 3
Votes
Undo
Dear Bogdan!

I managed to get working the PHP selector of CL. It was so easy because of the documentation. It was also easy to set a different php version (5.2.17) for a specific user with a special site.

Now I have 2 questions.

1. We are using Plesk 12. On the web interface of Plesk 12 we have the oportunity to set the php version for a user with a combobox. Is it possible to use the php version combobox of Plesk 12 to set the php version for a user to control the PHP selector of CL over CageFS or those are totally independent? Right now after I set the php version with the command line tools of PHP selector for CL I can set and save any version on the Plesk 12 panel there is no effect on the site.

I found this on your site but it does not give me the answer I looking for.

2. How can I add php5-interbase modul for the PHP selector of CL. I found this but no success.

Thank you for your help in advanced!

S.
  1. 03.09.2014 16:09:58
  2. # 4
Votes
Undo
Dear Bogdan! 

I found that firebird and php-interbase RPMs for CL5 is available I can get it from the repo. 

Is it possible to put it into the repo of CL6 so I could install both of it on our new CL6 server?
Please send me some information about it because it is 3 weeks now I installed the server and I already submit two tickets, called you on the phone and I left a voice message without success. :(

I wish you all the best!

S.
  1. 03.09.2014 17:09:21
  2. # 5
Igor Seletskiy Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
I am sorry, but I can see several tickets from you to which we have replied -- and waiting for a reply from you. Please, make sure you login to helpdesk.cloudlinux.com and reply to the tickets, if you would like our support to help.
  1. 04.09.2014 03:09:45
  2. # 6
Votes
Undo
Dear Igor!

You are totaly right. Sorry for this that I can not read the answers but I can not login to helpdesk.cloudlinux.com. I know my password but I get an error message "Invalid email or password". I tried to use the Lost password link but after saving that form I do not get anything so I can not reset my password.

Would you be so kind and check the link? I am sorry for this trouble but the firebird and the php-interbase is very important for us.

I wish you all the best!

S
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.