- What I am seeing is high TtFB of .5-1 seconds. It's either http that has high TtFB or https. It's one or the other but not both.
- Since this is only box running CL, I was wondering if Cloudlinux is the issue.
- I looked at https://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.html?tuned-profiles-cloudlinux.html and cloudlinux-default tuned profile is enabled.
I've set following Package limits:
These seem more than high enough and I could probably bring some down but will leave it at that for now.
- I also discovered that nginx is running with UID of >500 and I wonder if that could be the issue?
- I'm running on ESXi 6.5 vs 5.5 on the older G6 box. Network settings are identical. It could be something outside of CL but since this is the only obvious difference compared to all other running servers, I though I'd look here first.
Any ideas on where I can begin to troubleshoot this?