Forum
  1. Forums
  2. CloudLinux and Control Panels
  3. CloudLinux and cPanel
  1. faizal karim
  2. Wednesday, 24 June 2015
  3.  Subscribe via email
Hi Guys,

Actually i\'m quite new with this. i have install mod_lsapi into my server currently test it before push to production server. there are few things that quite confuse me.

1. when i try to create a custom php.ini inside user directory and define memory_limit = 64M, php does not load that config. i can see \"Scan this dir for additional .ini files = none\" inside phpinfo.

2. i try to change server php memory_limit at cpanel php configuration editor to 64 also didnt give anything. it keep showing the amount is 500M.

before i installed mod_lsapi i can see that i\'m able to create php.ini file for user and still able to grep new value define inside it. Probably i make some mistake. can someone tell me where and how should i start to solve this issue?

thanks
karimie
Rate this post:
  1. 24.06.2015 14:06:02
  2. # 1
Bogdan Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi,

1. The php.ini files in domains directory works only if php is running as FastCGI, unfortunately mod_lsapi do not support such feature. And most probably will not support in visible future.

2. When you change default cpanels /usr/local/lib/php.ini file as you use CageFS you have to populate it to CageFS inside, for that just run \'cagefsctl --force-update\'. Or wait when it will be launched by cpanels upcp script (usually at night.

If you need some variables modified please use .htaccess, or even customize php.ini per PHP-Selector manual: http://docs.cloudlinux.com/substitute_global_php_ini_for_.html
  1. 24.06.2015 22:06:07
  2. # 2
faizal karim Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your quick answer. After i post this thread last night, i did some test and it is like what you said. any changes to php.ini will require to run cagefsctl --force-update and to change the value of php variable i need to do it using .htaccess with php_value. thanks again for your help. :)
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.