eaccelerator and mod_hostinglimits
Forum
  1. Forums
  2. CloudLinux and Control Panels
  3. CloudLinux and cPanel
  1. Guillermo Calvo
  2. Tuesday, 21 December 2010
  3.  Subscribe via email
Today I installed Cloudlinux in our test server, before it was running apache 2.Event + FastCgi and eaccelerator, and everything was working fine, after cloudlinux installation eaccelerator stops working, I can see the module loaded in php but nothing is getting cached and logs don\'t show any error

Is there any problem with mod_hostinglimits and eaccelerator?
Rate this post:
  1. 21.12.2010 16:12:24
  2. # 1
Igor Seletskiy Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
We have people running mod_hostinglimits + eaccelerator, maybe due to our installation, EasyApache re-generated apache configs, and that removes some eaccelerator settings/configurations? This is most likely cause of the issue, that some custom made config settings were removed (possibly because apache distiller wasn\'t executed after they were added)

If you need our help getting it resolved -- please, contact our support, or contact me directly at [email protected]
  1. 22.12.2010 13:12:12
  2. # 2
Guillermo Calvo Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Thanks Igor

It works only if I load eaccelerator as zend module but doesn\'t work when eaccelerator is loaded as php module

This is NOT related with Cloudlinux, I have seeing the same problem in another cpanel server (running standard Centos)

Thank You
  1. 22.12.2010 13:12:12
  2. # 3
Igor Seletskiy Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Did you get it resolved?
I am not 100% sure why converting to CL caused it.
Did we inadvertently switched how eaccelerator loads up?

Have a great holiday!
  1. 22.12.2010 15:12:48
  2. # 4
Guillermo Calvo Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Is working and CL has nothing to do with this

I guess easyapache changed our previous settings

Happy holidays for you too !
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.