FEATURE REQUEST - Add "lvestats" to WHM Service Manager
Forum
  1. Forums
  2. CloudLinux and Control Panels
  3. CloudLinux and cPanel
  1. Host Provider
  2. Tuesday, 07 October 2014
  3.  Subscribe via email
Hello,[br][br]For some reason, the lvestats sometimes stops running on our CloudLinux servers.  It doesn\'t happen too often, but it does happen.  [br][br]So it would be nice if you could add \"lvestats\" to the WHM Service Manager system, so that it can be monitored and automatically restarted if needed.[br][br]1. Login to WHM.[br]2. Click into the \"Service Configuration-->Service Manager\" page.[br]3. Now at the bottom you should see a section for \"Additional services\".[br]4. Please add \"lvestats\" to this section, so that it can be monitored and auto-restarted.[br][br]If you aren\'t sure how to do this, please let me know and I can give you an example WHM plugin that has this capability (to add itself to this page) so that you can copy it.[br][br]Thanks.
Rate this post:
  1. 24.07.2015 11:07:59
  2. # 1
Steve Venter Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
I\'m bumping this old post, because i am still seeing this on some of my servers.
A client complains that there are no usage stats in his cpanel, and we have to start the lvestats service manually.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.