Forum
  1. Forums
  2. CloudLinux and Control Panels
  3. CloudLinux and cPanel
  1. Christos Panagiotakis
  2. Sunday, 14 April 2013
  3.  Subscribe via email
One objection, correct me if I am wrong, but
post_max_size shouldn't be equal with max upload ?
Because one has as highest value 1G and the other 128MB.

And disable_functions can easily implemented on all ? It's handy and useful both ways.
If a) someone want to shut something down for security reasons, or b) if he wants to have an empty line
in case I shut something down in global php.ini for security reasons.

And I don't know if that's doable but, if for example someone use xcache, eaccelerator, suhosin or apc,
shouldn't have an area (custom or not), (could start a textbox with fixed "suhosin." for example) 
for any custom module that needs customization ?

For example if someone will check suhosin as a module he might also need to adjust variables

suhosin.get.max_value_length or
suhosin.max_input_vars and
suhosin.request.max_varname_length to make thing work propery (like forums, ipb or vbulletin, etc)

or ajdust opcode caching like
xcache.* ? or
eaccelerator.xx.xxx ?
and so on...

Of course if my thoughts are crap, where can I find the per user's generated php.ini to change / add something like this
(suhosin changes, or disable_functions etc) without touching the global php.ini ?
Rate this post:
  1. 14.04.2013 21:04:02
  2. # 1
Igor Seletskiy Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
You can add any fields you want users to be able to adjust, and edit default values using:
/etc/cl.selector/php.conf

http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.html?custom_php_ini_options.html
  1. 20.10.2017 08:10:59
  2. # 2
Morten Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
You can add any fields you want users to be able to adjust, and edit default values using:[br]/etc/cl.selector/php.conf[br][br][br][font=Courier New]http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.html?custom_php_ini_options.html[/font]

But that will also show on PHP 7.0 and 7.1 where suhosin extension is not possible to use yet.
Maybee you should find a better solution for php.conf Igor?
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.