Slow PHP - database related?
Forum
  1. Forums
  2. CloudLinux and Control Panels
  3. CloudLinux and cPanel
  1. Scott Mutter
  2. Tuesday, 16 February 2016
  3.  Subscribe via email
I have an issue where one account is responding very, very slow with CloudLinux and mod_lsapi.  The frontpage sometimes takes 30 to 40 seconds to load.  The faster I can get it to load is about 10 seconds.  It seems to just take an incredibly long time for the first byte.

However, when I put up a phpinfo() page and visit it, I don't have any such problems.

The user's website is WordPress based.

I thought ig might be something limited based, but I don't see where the account is hitting any limits:

|	 ID	 |aCPU|mCPU|lCPU|aIO|mIO | lIO |aEP|mEP|lEP|aVMem |mVMem |lVMem|aPMem|mPMem |lPMem |aNproc|mNproc|lNproc|EPf|VMemF|PMemF|NprocF|aIOPS|mIOPS|lIOPS|
| user | 0  | 0  | 50 | 0 | 40 |16384| 0 | 5 |100|32.4M |110.1M|  0  |38.1M|72.4M | 1.0G |  0   |  5   | 200  | 0 |  0  |  0  |  0   |  0  |  4  | 2048|

Anybody else had this problem.  I'm not sure what to do next.
Rate this post:
  1. 16.02.2016 14:02:57
  2. # 1
Bogdan Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
First thing is to increase CPU limit from 50% to 100% . Remember, that is CPU limit for all user processes. And 50% for all users could lead to high %sys in top and could increase server load average.

Is this happening to other websites on same server? What happen if you open not index.php but http://domain.com/wp-login.php ? The big difference is that login.php will stillinclude some wordpress main files but will not load any plugins that could cause slowness.

Also, do you use mysql_governor?
  1. 16.02.2016 16:02:13
  2. # 2
Scott Mutter Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
After posting this, I dug around a little bit more.  Seems this was caused by a bad WordPress plugin.  Disabling that plugin fixed the issue.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.