3.  Subscribe via email
Propagate changes to /etc/cl.selector/defaults.cfg out to all users
Rate this post:
  1. 23.01.2016 12:01:03
  2. # 1
Scott Mutter Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
If you change the extensions that are loaded in /etc/cl.selector/defaults.cfg how do you propagate those changes out to all of the users on the server?

I enabled ZendGuard and Ioncube in the default PHP after I enabled php-selector globally. But none of the users are loading the ZendGuard and Ioncube extensions.

Is there something I need to do to propagate the changes in /etc/cl.selector/defaults.cfg out to all users?
  1. 25.01.2016 08:01:30
  2. # 2
Bogdan Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
This defaults.cfg file take place only for newly added users, it takes no actions for existing users.

To enable/disable extensions for users globally you have to do it via selectorctl command, e.g.:
selectorctl --enable-user-extensions=EXTNAME --version=5.4 --user=username

If we are talking about doing this for all users on a server you may use simpla hack from comment here:  http://kb.cloudlinux.com/2014/09/php-selector-useful-commands/
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.