CloudLinux 7 hybrid kernel module is now available for download from our production repository.
In this release we have significantly improved the stability of the module. We strongly recommend you to update.
- KMODLVE-286: safer locking for switch tags
- KMODLVE-284: lsm proc_can_see_other_uid behavior wrong
- KMODLVE-280: loadavg for EL8 kernels
- KMODLVE-266: scheduling under rwlock
- KMODLVE-277: don't print error if cannot lower the physmem limit
- KMODLVE-274: right order to destoy slabs
- KMODLVE-278: adopt task migration debug for EL8
- KMODLVE-279: move XFS and Ext4 softdeps to common code
- KMODLVE-214: updated copyright info
- KMODLVE-268: improve message for race
- KMODLVE-255: additional debugging for LVE integrity
- CLKRN-479: careful cgroups removal for CloudLinux 7
- CLKRN-402: mark lve_ub as NULL, if we can't create UBC
- CLKRN-402: put KMEM-related code under ifdef
- CLKRN-535: consider file descriptor dup case
yum update rhn-client-tools yum update kmod-lve
How to install
The process of converting from standard to hybrid CloudLinux OS 7 is the same as for version 6. You can read about it here.
- First, install CloudLinux OS 7.
- Next, run the following commands as root.
yum update rhn-client-tools rhn-check rhn-setup normal-to-hybrid reboot