New updated MySQL Governor is now available for download from our production repository.
- MYSQLG-410: handling of nontrivial cases with semaphores during the startup
- MYSQLG-405: make governor update local.versions file properly on cPanel after uninstalling
- MYSQLG-402: Fixed issue with max_user_connection restoration
- MYSQLG-388: Fixed issue on parsing params lve-mode
- MYSQLG-380: improve restoring mechanism of max_user_connections directive
To update MySQL Governor
# yum update governor-mysql # service db_governor restart