We are pleased to announce that new Imunify360 1.1.2 is now available. This version includes a collection of important updates including the two features our customers have asked for:
- We have switched to the usage of Google reCaptcha instead of the standard captcha image. This should drastically improve usability for blocked users while making it harder for bots to bypass.
- We are now allowing to block IPs by Geolocation. This version adds the ability to block connections from different countries. It is an invaluable feature for customers who know that their servers should not be accessed by particular countries and/or regions.
Additionally, this version includes improvements based on customer requests as well as known bug fixes. Should you encounter any problems with the product, or have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact our support team at helpdesk.cloudlinux.com: Imunify360 department. We’d be more than happy to help you.
- DEF-881: Autoclean incidents feature added to the agent in this version. Cleanup process triggering on a certain item number in incidents list.
- DEF-692: Now available blacklisting by country.
- WEB-392: Changes in Command line Interface for white/black lists for country add/delete/list actions.
- DEF-808: Added OSSEC rule for avoiding low priority incidents from Apache SpamAssassin.
- WEB-290, WEB-351: Added ability to Install/remove Alt-PHP from Imunify360 plugin page.
- WEB-342, DEF-784: Added ability to Install/remove KernelCare from Imunify360 plugin page.
- DEF-868: Improved indexes in agent DB.
- WEB-309: Implemented new page for attribution.
- WEB-385: Fixed page number displaying in Imunify360.
- WEB-305, WEB-381: Added ability to write a comment when adding an IP to white or black list in UI.
- DEF-842: Fixed cPanel rule for the successful login.
- DEF-901: Fixed error when after adding IP to the white/black list, this IP is displayed on "Incidents" tab as the one which wasn't added to any list.
- DEF-897: Fixed error with Uncategorised arguments --console-log-level.
- DEF-869: Fixed the issue for lazy_init that should not stop checking firewall rules after iptables error case.
- DEF-867: Fixed duplicating alerts on Imunify360.
- DEF-858 ZAE-308-42834: Fixed recovery Imunify360 iptables rules if it is removed by APF firewall.
- DEF-851, DEF-853: Shows error if a domain is not found.
- DEF-832: Fixed OperationalError: no such table on PROD.
- DEF-829: Fixed duplicates in synclist.
- DEF-821: Fixed ValueError: Cookie value to long.
- DEF-798: Fixed issue when the agent does not get synclist at the start .
- DEF-718: Fixed error with message: Name or service not known <...>.
- DEF-860: Fixed problem when the output from rpm post scripts is lost.
- DEF-697: Fixed Agent registering problems.
- WEB-332: Fixed arbitrary command execution for sendRequest.cgi.
To install new Imunify360/Imunify Sensor version 1.1.2 please follow the instructions in the documentation.
To upgrade Imunify360/Imunify Sensor run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.