We are so excited to announce that the new updated CloudLinux version 7.4 with updated OpenSSH, OpenSSL, OpenLDAP, samba, systemtap, and much more is now available for download.
- OpenSSH updated to 7.4 version;
- OpenSSL updated to 1.0.2k version;
- cloud-init package added to the main repository;
- OpenLDAP updated to 2.4.44 version;
- samba updated to 4.6.2 version;
- systemtap updated to 3.1 version;
- valgrind updated to 3.12 version;
- tcpdump updated to 4.9.0 version.
- Find the full RHEL 7.4 release notes on the link.
Please, note that on some outdated cPanel systems the firealld rules for cPanel ports may become broken after firewalld update.
The solution is:
1. Remove the following lines from the /etc/firewalld/services/cpanel.xml file:
2. Restart the firewalld service:
service firewalld restart
The best way to install CloudLinux 7.4 is to convert CentOS server:
Alternatively, you can download and install it from ISO image:
To updated run: