Second beta of KuberDock is available. It fixes number of bugs that were found during beta testing.
- Error is shown when pod name exceeds 64 characters
- Disk space limits in MB.
- Package name is displayed and set on a user page.
- deploy.sh tries to add MONITORS and KEYRING_PATH to config if ceph is used
- AWS persistent storage switched to kubernetes native implementation
- Iptables script to close the dangerous ports from outside.
- Dockerfiles pulled from new docker hub.
- Disc space now shown in wizard final step.
- New error styling
- Update system is auto-reloading now.
- Added '--cleanup' option for deploy.sh script
- Ceph backend switched to native kubernetes implementation.
- Added bulk run/stop buttons for pods in pod list.
- Extended user data validation.
- Container price is now shown.
- New design for notification windows.
- IP Pool wizard bugfix
- Exit if selinux not enabled on a node.
- New design for pod creation wizard last step.
- Simple implementation of maintenance mode. Notifications for maintenance mode.
- Fix setup node disk quota
Update instructions can be found at:
More info on KuberDock including access to beta:http://kuberdock.com/