Today, I’m here to tell you that our well-known client PHP Selector is ready for Beta. It now has an updated UI, and improved usability for our valuable cPanel users.
First of all, you can see a preview of the new icon for the client PHP Selector in cPanel on the announcement cover image—so you can easily find it.
And here is a preview of the new UI.
A simple, clear, and user-friendly UI lets you have more cups of tea or coffee instead of clicking, choosing, scrolling, and entering.
We have added an autosave feature. So, when you tick boxes while editing options—no more additional scrolling and clicking—enjoy it!
How to update
No need to do anything—client PHP Selector will be updated automatically with the LVE Manager update.
To update, run:
yum update lvemanager --enablerepo=cloudlinux-updates-testing
To downgrade, run:
yum downgrade lvemanage
- WEB-1478: prepared and enabled PHP Selector for cPanel
- WEB-1352: covered regression test for saving settings after the package update
- WEB-1476: configured OpenNebula images for run DirectAdmin integration tests
- WEB-1429: created PHP options component for user's PHP plugin according to the mockup
- WEB-1466: added the ability to change one extension for user's PHP Selector