We are pleased to announce that a new, updated Imunify360 Beta version 3.9.0 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as fixes.
Should you encounter any problems with the product, or have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact our support team at cloudlinux.zendesk.com: the Imunify360 department. We’d be more than happy to help.
The major improvements and fixes are listed as follows. Please find the full changelog below.
- The agent is launched correctly even when the OSSEC configuration is broken.
- Some other changes that improve overall stability and performance.
How to upgrade
To upgrade Imunify360 on CentOS/CloudLinux systems, run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall --enablerepo=imunify360-testing
To upgrade Imunify360 on Ubuntu 16.04 systems, run the command:
echo 'deb https://repo.imunify360.cloudlinux.com/imunify360/ubuntu-testing/16.04/ xenial main' > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/imunify360-testing.list
apt-get install --only-upgrade imunify360-firewall
How to install Beta
To install the new Imunify360 Beta version 3.9.0, please follow the instructions in the documentation.
- DEF-6405: CheckRunError: Command systemctl restart pure-ftpd returned non-zero code 5;
- DEF-6423: TypeError: join() argument must be str or bytes, not 'int';
- DEF-6532: Agent doesn't reconnect after imunify360.cloudlinu8x.com certificate is temporarily becomes invalid;
- DEF-6542: Agents on some servers don't parse OSSEC events properly;
- DEF-6673: TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'IPv6Address' and 'str';
- DEF-6736: Fix CageFS error for imunifyAV;
- DEF-6800: Stop spamming Imunify360 log with ImunifyAV custom billing messages;
- DEF-6806: Switching known_proxies_support works incorrectly with firewalld;
- DEF-6813: Replace avOnly with more suitable actions;
- DEF-6846: Inotify traceback in console.log: UnicodeDecodeError;
- DEF-6935: FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/opt/alt/php71/usr/bin/php';
- DEF-6996: Fix issue with IP input in Safari;
- DEF-7003: ValueError: 'ALL\n220.127.116.11/22T\n18.104.22.168/22T\n22.214.171.124/22T\n126.96.36.199/12T\n188.8.131.52/18T\n131....;
- DEF-7044: IndexError: list index out of range;
- DEF-7078: Existing country blacklist chain prevents rules creation on agent startup;
- DEF-7108: Migration 113_move_quarantined_files.py not working.
- DEF-6863: Make Webshield use first SSL certificate when no SNI;
- DEF-5295: Blocked ports should be managable in CSF cooperation mode;
- DEF-5974: Ubuntu 18.04 support;
- DEF-6046: DoS Protection improvement: Reduce false positive from cl_dos plugin;
- DEF-6199: Do not process events from Blamer (Proactive Defense);
- DEF-6248: Getting a list of users works extremely slow on Plesk;
- DEF-6290: Unify headers;
- DEF-6388: Configuration check for mod_sec priority 1 - cPanel;
- DEF-6397: UI changes due to DOS config field changes;
- DEF-6404: Install mod_security automatically for new customers;
- DEF-6476: Ubuntu 18.04 support - UI;
- DEF-6488: Parse and display string signature ID in Malware Scanner (ImunifyAV/Imunify360);
- DEF-6565: Change the way we resolve symlinks in Malware Scanner;
- DEF-6684: Add Imunify360-related directories to static ignore list for Malware Scanner;
- DEF-6702: Fix sortable directive;
- DEF-6804: Add checkbox in settings in UI for Cloudflare;
- DEF-6810: Validate license by 'signatures' field instead of 'sign';
- DEF-6837: Attach Imunify360 config to SERVER_CONFIG message;
- DEF-6838: known_proxies_support should be enabled by default for new installations;
- DEF-6845: Allow agent startup even if OSSEC is not working;
- DEF-6860: Add checkbox in settings to switch known CDNs support;
- DEF-6880: Add module php_i360 for PHP 7.3;
- DEF-6881: Reworking quarantine function for Imunify360;
- DEF-6889: [Imunify360] Add settings option to enable/disable ClamScan as it's been done for ImunifyAV;
- DEF-6893: Disable TLSv1 in WebShield;
- DEF-6922: Add "Ignore symlinks" checkbox in On-Demand scan advanced options and in Malware settings;
- DEF-6926: Disable auto-quarantine files for Imunify360 by default - UI;
- DEF-6928: Disable ClamAV & Heuristics auto-quarantine files for Imunify360 by default;
- DEF-6937: Disable heuristic scans;
- DEF-6962: [Imunify360] Add settings option to enable/disable ClamScan as it's been done for ImunifyAV - UI;
- DEF-7030: Bump Proactive Defense version to 3.9.0-1.5;
- DEF-7031: Switch to WAL journal mode for the Imunify360 sqlite database;
- DEF-7176: Ignore files from quarantine directory during scan;
- DEF-7207: Release current improvements with Imunify360 3.9 Beta.