The first data-driven, automated tool to supercharge WordPress sites.
Grow revenue, boost performance, and stand out in a competitive niche.
We’re looking for a few good beta testers.
What is AccelerateWP Premium Edition?
Data-driven, diagnostic solution that works out of the box and offers a secure Redis cache for all users server wide. It also features a simple-to-use admin UI and an API for “end-user” notification, also offering automated upsell capabilities.
Why become an AccelerateWP Premium beta tester?
When you sign up to be a beta tester with CloudLinux, you get the opportunity to become an early adopter and take part in product design by contributing to our features development and sharing your feedback.
• A provisioning API for upselling to your customers.
• Permission to charge your customer throughout the beta testing program without incurring a charge from CloudLinux.
• Listed as an AccelerateWP official provider.
• Online support directly from CloudLinux product team.
Requirements and conditions:
• AccelerateWP Premium installation (object cache).
• Enable autotracing.
• Install WordPress plugins (automated by CL manager) for websites suggested by SmartAdvice.
• Provide feedback to the CloudLinux product team.
• Authorize CloudLinux to collect feedback from your end-users (anonymous, unbranded survey only).
Through the beta program, we offer AccelerateWP Premium features free of charge – for an unlimited number of users – through March 31, 2023.
Once you sign up, we’ll send you next steps and list you as an official AccelerateWP Premium provider.
Static Full-Page Cache
Browser Cache Support
Cache Logged-in Users
Cache Separate Mobile View
Exclude Selected URI’s from Optimization
Pre-caching (built-in crawler)
Global Cache TTL
Remove Query Strings
Remove Google Fonts
Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
CDN work without add/change DNS records
CSS Minify / Combine
Load CSS Asynchronously
Images Optimization (coming soon)
Lazy Load Images
Lazy Load iframes
Suggested retail price: $3 per user/ month
Object caching (Redis, memcache)
Cache REST API
WPML multi-language support
Varnish cache integration
Throw cache through Apache