Igor Seletskiy, Founder and CEO
- 14 year successful track record of delivering innovative new products to market
- Founded Positive Software Corporation (PSOFT) in 1997 which brought to market H-Sphere, the first multi-server, commercially available control panel
- Other innovative products from PSOFT include; FreeVPS, a container based virtualization product, CP+, a simple, single server control panel, WebShell and SiteStudio.
- PSOFT was sold to Comodo in 2005, where while at Comodo, Mr. Seletskiy continued to deliver innovative new products including HackerGuardian and Trustix OS.
- CloudLinux represents a new venture for Mr. Seletskiy where he is driven to identify and deliver new ways for SPs to be more efficient and profitable.