- Isolates users from each other to avoid the “bad neighbor effect”
- Prevents users from seeing configuration files and other private information
- Allows end user to select PHP versions 4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6
- Gives the power to monitor and control limits, such as CPU, IO, Memory, and others
- Helps to restrict and throttle MySQL database abusers
- Compatible with all major control panels
- Interchangeable with CentOS and RHEL
Lightweight Virtualized Environment (LVE) Limits
CloudLinux technology gives hosters full control over CPU, IO, Memory, Number of Processes, and Concurrent Сonnections limits. Now they can limit abusers while allowing good customers to use what they need. They can also set limits on per-package bases and enjoy this feature as a new upsell opportunity, creating packages with more CPU and Memory and selling them to those customers who need that.
MySQL Governor is a set of utilities to monitor and operate MySQL usage in a shared hosting environment. The monitoring is done via resource usage statistics per each MySQL thread. New MySQL Governor tracks exact CPU and IO usage as it happens. With such real-time statistics, we can instantly detect abusers and throttle them.
CageFS is a virtualized per-user file system that uniquely encapsulates each customer, preventing users from seeing each other and viewing sensitive information. Additionally, CageFS prevents a large number of attacks, including most of the privilege escalation and information disclosure attacks. This innovation is completely transparent to your customers—without any need for them to change their scripts.
SecureLinks is a kernel-level technology that prevents all known symbolic link attacks, which enhances the security level of the servers even further.
With this new CageFS tool, each customer can select PHP version as well as modules customer wants to use. And CloudLinux makes sure that PHP is updated fast, making sites more secure and customers pleased.